This tour is specially designed to enjoy the Eastern side of Himachal and Spiti at liesure. By flight to Dharamshala and then riding through Jalori Pass, Sarahan, Kalpa, Nako and into Spiti, this trip is unforgettable. The riding is not hard in terms of distances but the terrain can take its toll on you. The vast expanses of the Himalayas and the beauty of the Hindustan-Tibet road is a must do for all motorcycle lovers. We spend a day at Chandra Tal lake and end the tour in Manali.
- Air Tickets to and from Delhi and start/End points. For tours ending in Manali we provide a bus ticket.
- Ride Captain and Ride Assists
- Bikes and Fuel
- Choice of bikes will be on availability, we will be able to get Classic 350, Machissimo 350 and Electra 350. Thunderbirds are few and far between in this area so Thunderbirds will require advance booking and may increase the price.
- Food and Lodging
- Extra vehicle for emergencies and extra luggage wherever possible.
- Helmet, Saddlebags, Tie Downs
- Flights to and from Delhi to start and end points
- Airport Transfer at IGI upon arrival
- One night in Delhi
- International Tickets
- Personal Riding Gear
- Personal Insurance
Want to come with a partner or friend who doesn’t ride or who wants to share the riding? No problem. Pillions can be provided at extra cost. Simply advise us at the time of booking.
USD 1400INR 79,000
If you would prefer to have a room to yourself along the way, we can arrange this for you. Just let us know at the time of booking.
Our trip to Agra provides you with a chance to visit the Taj Mahal; the iconic structure that is for many people the quintessential Indian sight to see. This option is for a three-day tour into the wonderland of Mughal architecture and its former capital in the state of Uttar Pradesh. All transport, accommodation and meals included.
Your tour, your way! Please contact us if you wish to customise any of our tours to suit your needs, whether that be shortening, lengthening or taking in some specific places of interest along the way.