This is a beautiful tour designed for riders who love exploring and riding. We will traverse the Lower part of HImachal from East to West. Starting at Musoorie, we will enter HImachal on day 1 of our ride and make our way to Chamba and end the tour in Amritsar. This tour is designed for a lot of fun. From beautiful Royal Palaces to paragliding in Billing to visiting the Dalai Lama Temple in McLeodganj and finally exiting through Amritsar. This tour is relaxed, riding and exploring this vibrant State; all the time learning about its rich culture and history.
- Air Tickets to and from Delhi and start/End points
- Ride Captain and Ride assists
- Bikes and fuel
- Choice of bikes will be on availability, we will be providing the Classic 500cc with carburetor. Thunderbirds are few and far between in this area so Thunderbirds will require advance booking and may increase the price.
- Food and Lodging
- Jeep for mechanics
- Extra vehicle for emergencies and extra luggage wherever possible.
- Helmet, Saddlebags, Tie Downs
- Flights to and from Delhi to start and end points
- Airport Transfer at IGI upon arrival
- One night in Delhi
- All hotels are premium hotels where available
- International Tickets
- Personal Riding Gear
- Personal Insurance
Want to come with a partner or friend who doesn’t ride or who wants to share the riding? No problem. Pillions can be provided at extra cost. Simply advise us at the time of booking.
USD 1350INR 1,60,000
If you would prefer to have a room to yourself along the way, we can arrange this for you. Just let us know at the time of booking.
Our trip to Agra provides you with a chance to visit the Taj Mahal; the iconic structure that is for many people the quintessential Indian sight to see. This option is for a three-day tour into the wonderland of Mughal architecture and its former capital in the state of Uttar Pradesh. All transport, accommodation and meals included.
Your tour, your way! Please contact us if you wish to customise any of our tours to suit your needs, whether that be shortening, lengthening or taking in some specific places of interest along the way.